Page headers are used at the top of several page types. They use the
.slds-page-header class as a base and are comprised of multiple components.
The page header is a masthead that contains the Title of the page, and supporting details. For large form factors, it may include actions.
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.